[OpenSIPS-Users] OPENSIPS+ASTERISK Integration

Premalatha Kuppan premalatha at ngintech.com
Mon Jun 7 12:30:02 CEST 2010

Thanks Sebastian.

I have followed up this link and tried extending the opensips.cfg file to
route call to Asterisk.

I doubt/not clear that after IVR (meaning when the user is authenticated
through IVR) who will handle all the transactions and dialog (OPENSIPS or
Asterisk ) ?

I want Opensips to handle all the transactions.

Any insight on this ?

Thanks,
Prem