[OpenSIPS-Users] B2b module topology hiding

Douglas Lane doug at wd.co.za
Thu Jun 3 01:27:14 CEST 2010

Hi Anca,

Ok I just need some clarity here as I think what I'm trying to achieve
with the b2b module is not possible.

The topology needs to be hidden on any request between the UA <------>
OpenSIPS SBC as well as OpenSIPS SBC <--------> OpenSIPS Router.

The reason this needs to happen is that the Router will then forward
calls onto an Asterisk server for routing - the problem I've found is if
you have 2 proxy servers upstream from asterisk, the ACK fails to be
transported to asterisk due to Asterisk not adding itself to the Via
header list.

So would you be able to confirm if the above is possible? The UA must
only ever see the OpenSIPS SBC, and the Router must only ever see the
OpenSIPS SBC - so effectively, the OpenSIPS SBC is acting as a true B2BUA.

I thank you for all your assistance thus far.

Thanks
Doug