[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenXCAP and Presence with SNOM version 8.2.29

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Wed Jun 2 23:11:08 CEST 2010

On 2 Jun 2010, at 17:12, osiris123d wrote:

> Sorry Saul,
> I got my Sniff's messed up.  It should have been the other way
> around (Should have double checked my message).
> Attached is a txt file with both the Firefox and Snom sniff.  I
> have also included a good Counterpath Bria sniff from a different
> user.  From the looks of it the difference here for the good HTTP
> GETS is that the GET starts with the /[hidden email]/ path for the
> URI, whereas the SNOM phone starts with https://xcap.server.com:443/xcap-root@.../
>  path.

It appears that openxcap has a problem in handling absolute URIs in
the request, this is why it prepends https://server-host/ to the
request URI and you get the double host in the error message in the log.
We'll check it. Most likely openxcap assumes that it has to receive an
absolute path. I'm not sure if the xcap rfc specifies otherwise, but
at least the http rfc says that the requested resource can be an
absolute URI or an absolute path.

--
Dan