[OpenSIPS-Users] a little help

Albert Paijmans albert at vraagalex.nl
Wed Jun 2 21:12:29 CEST 2010

Thanks,

My background is old analog telephony systems and I know a little bit of
Asterisk.
With Asterisk we do not allow reinvites and it does most things we want. And
it is relatively easy to secure an Asterisk server. Reinvites are to make
sure nat issues do not show up.

What I am trying to do is set up a proxy and registrar for 100.000
subscribers. It's behaviour should be stateful. It should allow anonymous
invites for subscribers (extensions) and alias database. So you could call
form Ekiga.net to our domain. Our subscribers (extensions) should be
authenticated and allowed to dial other domains and pstn. Because of nat
issues every call must be send to Asterisk.

So after an invite from subscriber 101 to subscriber 102 (usrloc) dialplan
rewrites to usrloc, usrloc is then translated to loadbalancer and send out
to an Asterisk server.

No matter where you are dialing to you will always be forwarded to a media
server for rtp.
That's why I asked about the t_onreply function.

I am sorry that I am not so good in this programming language. :(

Albert