[OpenSIPS-Users] a little help

Albert Paijmans albert at vraagalex.nl
Wed Jun 2 02:37:25 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am a bit at a loss right now, I have a script wich does dialplan
translations but permission and group modules are loaded, registration
fails.
The dialplan module and avpops should give an attribute to a number.
Also I am wondering (since the script does not work I can''t test this) if a
t_relpy route on usrloc would work.
So after OpenSIPS does database lookup for extensions and db_alias sends an
invite and relay both extensions to an Asterisk server via gateway list.

I have send the opensips.cfg as attachement

Thanks

Albert