No subject

Fri Jul 16 17:26:04 CEST 2010

specification in front of the variable name -
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreVar">http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreVar</a>. By default the message
that you have access to in failure route is the request.<br>
To send the Invite to another destination just set the $du and do
t_relay().<br>
Regards,<br>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
Anca Vamanu