[OpenSIPS-Users] TCP CONNECT ERROR;

Premalatha Kuppan premalatha at ngintech.com
Tue Jul 27 12:03:06 CEST 2010

Thanks. Sorry for frequent questions.

The set-up is already up and running for UDP; i have problem for TCP and
TLS. Thats the reason looking for quick remedy.

I dono which one is quick and easily done; protocol switching or transfer
call from asterisk and then opensips to hanlde it further between callee and
called.

Please give your expertise advice.