[OpenSIPS-Users] TCP CONNECT ERROR;

Premalatha Kuppan premalatha at ngintech.com
Mon Jul 26 13:38:08 CEST 2010

Thanks Anca.

Iam going to try this now and let you the results.

BTW, i have one question:

Iam using Opensips 1..6.2 TLS enabled, can i make it to works as well as
B2BUA ? If so how ?

Actaully, my scenario is All users will get registered with opensips and all
calls (Incoming Invite) would be forwarded to Asterisk (1.4.3.1, it has no
TLS, TCP support) for IVR. After IVR, asterisk will get the destination
address.

In my case, Destination address is either TLS/TCP/UDP enabled.

I was searching little bit, and found Opensips can handle Refere-to header.