[OpenSIPS-Users] Any Help on TCP/TLS

Premalatha Kuppan premalatha at ngintech.com
Fri Jul 23 08:01:36 CEST 2010

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for your reply. Is the logic correct ?

After IVR, i want asterisk to transfer call to opensips and opensips to
handle the call further. But, i still wonder how opensips would get the call
details of orignator, do i need to manipulate nything.

Also, after googling found Opensips1.6x is compactable with 1.4x. So Iam
using the same versions. But, yesterday i tried insalling asterisk 1.6x
(since it has TLS/TCP) support). So far successful, i can forward calls to
asterisk from Opensips. Will I get any other problems..i dono..Please
advice.

I appreciate your valuable comments.

Thanks,
Premalatha