[OpenSIPS-Users] get_source_group not working

Andrew Pogrebennyk andrew.pogrebennyk at portaone.com
Mon Jul 19 16:49:49 CEST 2010

Wesley,

May be. I can suggest three things here:

1) try to run svn update again, recompile opensips and see if the
problem goes away
2) set debug=6 and send us the log before moment of crash
3) if you get a coredump file, get a bracktrace from it and post it here

Hope this helps.

--
Sincerely,
Andrew Pogrebennyk