[OpenSIPS-Users] dispatcher setid problem

rajib deka rajibdk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 11:12:43 CEST 2010

Hello List,

Is it possible to use a BIGINT value instead of INT(11) in OpenSIPS
dispatcher module?

We tried to store a BIGINT value by changing the dispatcher table structure
but the dispatcher code is restricting us to do that. We have some
requirements which needs the setid to be a BIGINT as we are dispatching the
calls based on telephone number against a set of gateways. So, is there any
way other than changing the code. If we want to change the code how do we
have to start.

--
Rajib Deka
Software Engineer