[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips_head b2b with SEMS 1.2.1 - Bad ACK ?

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Wed Jul 7 14:47:42 CEST 2010

Hi,

What opensips version are you using? I fixed a similar problem last week
- it is not that the ACK is not passed on the other side - because it
is, but that at OpenSIPS the received ACK is not matched with its
transaction. Please take the code from svn branch 1.6 or trunk.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro