[OpenSIPS-Users] no pkg mem

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jul 6 20:10:11 CEST 2010

Hi Brett,

The only way to hunt this down is to enable the mem debug (see
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsTsMem). Once compiled in, use:
       mem_log=10
       mem_dump=1
       debug = 2

This will prevent the mem runtime logs, but it will allow you to do the
mem dump .

After that, at runtime, when proc X reports the mem outage, simply do a
"kill -SIGUSR1 X" to force proc X do dump the mem....and send me the
dump to check.