[OpenSIPS-Users] URI PARSING

Premalatha Kuppan premalatha at ngintech.com
Tue Jul 6 16:19:20 CEST 2010

My Purpose:

1. At Opensips, iam getting registration request as sip:aaa_bbb_cc at domain.
So, i need to parse this "username: aaa_bbb_ccc" and store it in MySQL DB as
aaa,bbb,ccc against the coulmn a,b,c.

2. When user is registred, the URL has to be parsed and stored. During
de-registration corresponding entries from the MYSQL table should be
deleted.

3. In test.sh: iam parsing the username e.g "aaa_bbb_ccc" and rewriting it
as "aaa","bbb","ccc" and storing it in MySQL DB.

Now to integrate with OpenSIPS as a fisrt step during registration , iam
using exec_msg to execute this test.sh.

Is there any other solution, i can do it. ?