[OpenSIPS-Users] Experimenting with B2b modules

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 07:10:39 CET 2010

Sorry for not changing the subject line earlier. Please find the reply below
again.
Thanks,

--- Jayesh

Hi Anca,
Thanks for your reply.
I was checking the module documentation of 1.6 version for b2b_logic where
both the parameters custom_headers as well as cleanup_period is documented.
Later I realized that it points to the devel folder.
I will check with the devel version anyways. But just for my understanding;
is the code snippet pasted kind of correct. I mean if the $rd is specified
to the script and b2b_init is called will rest of the work like initiating
dialogs on both sides and bridging calls will be handled automatically.
Nothin else needs to be done??

Thanks for all the help !!

--- Jayesh

Hi Jayesh,