[OpenSIPS-Users] Call Forward on Busy but not to feature server

Mike O'Connor mike at oeg.com.au
Wed Jan 27 14:33:08 CET 2010

Hi Bogdan

It works from the point of view of that the command processes, but it
does not do the job when used in the failure route.

The $avp(s:callfwdbusy) has the same realm in it as the the server so it
just does not process correctly.

I've had to forward the call to Asterisk which sends it back again.

Thanks
Mike