[OpenSIPS-Users] strict routing and opensips

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jan 27 13:59:16 CET 2010

OpenSIPS is adding all the time the LR RR (as STRICT ROUTING is obsoleted).

Removing the "lr" in reply is not a good approach as the callee (B
device) will learn the Route set with the "lr" marker.

The only thinly you can do is to manually add (with insert_hf() ) the RR
header without the lr marker. Note that you have to add your RR in top
of all existing RR in the message.

www.voice-system.ro