[OpenSIPS-Users] Experimenting with B2b modules

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 14:51:01 CET 2010

Hi All,
I have been trying to do some experiments with B2b modules in Opensips. What
I am trying to do is create another OpenSips instance which will only act as
Topology Hiding Server in front of my proxy.
So calls processed from my proxy will go to the B2b Opensips instance, the
B2b instance will extract a header which will contain the destination domain
and route the call to that domain in B2b mode (Is this doable?).
First issue:
I get these errors on loading the parameters:
parameter <cleanup_period> not found in module <b2b_logic>
parameter <custom_headers> not found in module <b2b_logic>
I have compiled Opensips 1.6.1 from source in Debian.

Second Issue:
I commented these parameters and tried running opensips but ran into
Segfault.
Snippet of my cfg file:

loadmodule "b2b_entities.so"
modparam("b2b_entities", "server_address",
"sip:b2bua at opensips.org<sip%3Ab2bua at opensips.org>
")

loadmodule "b2b_logic.so"
#modparam("b2b_logic", "cleanup_period", 60)
#modparam("b2b_logic", "custom_headers", "Status")

route {
     if(method=="INVITE") {
             $rd = $hdr(Dest);
             b2b_init_request("top hiding");
             exit;
    }
}

Can i find few more examples somewhere of using the B2B modules in opensips
so that i can start thinking of how do I integrate these features into my
current setup !!
Any help is very much appreciated as always.

Thanks,

--- Jayesh