[OpenSIPS-Users] Iñaki Baz Castillo all wisecrack but no knowledge

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Jan 21 13:41:45 CET 2010

I think Iñaki was trying to tell you politely that your question, was
you formulated it, is somewhat naive.  This is mainly so because you
are looking for a quick answer (as though it could be devised from
reading the cookbook) to a potentially rather complicated, larger
architectural issues.

Certain questions just can't be tackled that way, and certain things
can't be learned nor solved in one day, or with a few hours of effort
to find a "recipe."