[OpenSIPS-Users] How to limit channel on bunch of called DIDs?

Andrew Pogrebennyk andrew.pogrebennyk at portaone.com
Thu Jan 21 12:21:47 CET 2010

I'm facing the same task now - limit the number of concurrent calls per
group of accounts rather than a single number. I'm thinking of using the
group module to organize numbers into groups with group module, then
using get_user_group() to get group id and comparing the profile size
with concurrent calls limit set for this group in usr_preferences table.
I'd probably hack the get_user_group() function to return the group name
instead of id for convenience reason, though.

--
Sincerely,
Andrew Pogrebennyk