[OpenSIPS-Users] media proxy - B2BUA(signaling only)

Julien Chavanton jc at atlastelecom.com
Wed Jan 20 21:37:32 CET 2010

Hi Bogdan,
I have found this logic that is working (tested), I think it will not create problem as it is not possible for a new INVITE to already have the media-proxy IP if is not already passing trought the proxy once.

 #####---> Force media proxy
 if(is_present_hf("Media-Proxy")){
        xlog("L_NOTICE", "***MEDIA PROXY FOUND [on another call leg]\n***");
 }
 else{
        if(search_body("c=IN IP4 1.1.1.1") && method == "INVITE"){
                #####---> Tag the call, not to engage media proxy
                append_hf("Media-Proxy: engaged\r\n");
        }
        else{
                $avp(s:media_relay) = "1.1.1.1";