[OpenSIPS-Users] locating a core file

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Wed Jan 20 18:00:47 CET 2010

Hello,

Opensips 1.6 dumped on me.  I see the following in the syslog:

/usr/local/sbin/opensips[27560]: INFO:core:handle_sigs: core was generated

Where might this file be, and what might it be called?  I'm having trouble locating it.  I start Opensips with the Fedora init.d file, calling the daemon like this:

daemon $oser -m 128 $OPTIONS 2>/dev/null | tail -1

There is nothing in $OPTIONS.  $oser = /usr/local/sbin/opensips

I've seen cores dump into /tmp before but that's not the case this time.  Any suggestions would be appreciated it.

Thanks,
Jeff