[OpenSIPS-Users] Mysql stored proc

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jan 19 11:15:26 CET 2010

Hi,

OpenSIPS does not directly provide you these two values, but you can
simply calculate them. Like for PDD: you save the timestamp when the
invite came and also the timestamp of the 180 to see the difference.

BTW, what is with the subject - "mysql stored proc" ? there is nothing
about it in your email.

Regards
Bogdan

www.voice-system.ro