[OpenSIPS-Users] Is RPID being cached?

Alan Frisch frisch.alan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 18:09:29 CET 2010

Bogdan,

Thanks for the info.  I load the RPID with the modparam("auth_db",
"load_credentials", "rpid") and put it into $avp(s:rpid).

As long as OpenSIPS is in forked mode, it works fine.  But when I was
running it in non-forked mode is when I saw the retention behavior.
Seems the RPID would stick when the column was NULLed, only a restart
of OpenSIPS would get it back to no value.

A.F.