[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem on an Interco where remote SIP proxyis expecting "Route:" header to be filled information fromthe last "Contact:" header ?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Jan 12 20:53:23 CET 2010

El Martes, 12 de Enero de 2010, Julien Chavanton escribió:
> I know because I was asked to do si and it worked once we did it worked.
>
> "(Route set is filled with Record-Route values of the
> INVITE - 200)."
>
> ok thanks case closed, I will contact them again, sorry but reading RFC
>  about SIP proxy is not always 100% clear for me, for example there is no
>  ACK in the example.

I suspect you could have the typical problem of "Contact" double overrided (by
both proxies).

In your scenario OpenSIPS retrite Contact header coming form U1 in case NAT is
detected (so in-dialog requests from the remote could arrive to U1).

For this to work, Contact must NOT be also rewritten by P2. A bad
configuration could force P2 to rewrite it.

I would check that first (check if Kamailio P2 is rewritting the Contact
header of U1's INVITE).

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>