[OpenSIPS-Users] need help configuring TLS server

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jan 8 10:25:56 CET 2010

I see it gives a coredump when trying to load a module - guess the
module is not compatible with the core. Where do you have opensips
installed from ? packages? bins? tar? svn ?

If you compiled it by yourself, be sure the core and all the module are
compile together and in the same way - just do a "make proper" and a
"make all" to force the compiling of everything.

www.voice-system.ro