[OpenSIPS-Users] One Way Audio

Ahmed Munir ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 09:11:54 CET 2010

Hi Irina,

Thanks for reply. After looking in forums I observed that on opensips
version 1.6 has a bug and its bug fix is uploaded on svn. I recompile svn
version 1.6 and test it and working ok.

But now I'm facing weird problem, while using non-svn version 1.6 I was able
to call to my asterisk boxes and media was passing on both ways. But when I
recompile svn version 1.6 and make a call there is only one way voice from
eyebeam to twinkle i.e.

eyebeam -----> opensips ------> asterisk ------> twinkle
twinkle can hear from eyebeam side
 eyebeam can't hear from twinkle side

Opensips and Asterisk both hosted on Public IPs and UAC are located at
private network. Firewall is permitted on both servers and I'm using stun
for my UAC.

Kindly advise to sort this problem? But I don't understand why was media is
passing both ways when using non-svn version?
Further added, I am also using module dispatcher.