[OpenSIPS-Users] Feature request: additional authorization conditions in auth_db

Alexander goal81 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 13:59:31 CET 2010

  Hello all!

  I  have a question about authorization: is there ability to specify additional
conditions? For example, like it's done in postfix?
  We  check  only username and password in OpenSIPS, but there may be additional
info,  like  "status" (active, suspended, blocked, etc...). So, if name/password
match, but status is not "active" - authorization fails.

  It may look like this in config file:

  modparam("auth_db", "additional_conditions", "fiStatus = 200").

  As   I   see,   now   this   feature  is not supported. If it's not planned to
develop, I can try to  implement this feature  and  provide  patch  or  modified
source  files. Will it be useful for someone else but me? :)