[OpenSIPS-Users] Re:Can OpenSips support SBC?

尹林 yinlin132 at sina.com
Tue Jan 5 11:24:36 CET 2010

Hi Bogdan,

I found that opensips 1.6.1 has been released on 21st Sep. 2009.
I wonder if you have done some testing on it before release to the public.
If yes, then the result will show some tips of the performance, right?

Acutally, the "cps" is also an important performance reference.
So, I think there maybe a table describes the max-concurrent-session when the cps is set to a given value.
The table will be something like the following: (the server environment is ignored)

cps   |    max-concurrent-session
5                   1000
10                  900
50                  5000

I think this kind of table is very helpful and important to the users when they decide to use opensips or other candidates.

Regards,

Yin Linu