[OpenSIPS-Users] Media-dispatcher

Richard Revels rrevels at bandwidth.com
Mon Jan 4 20:00:14 CET 2010

Interesting.  I think you may have mentioned this before Dan but I didn't catch it for some reason.  That makes installing media proxy on CentOS / RHEL 5.x easier.  I've found that creating an RPM to install python 2.5 (along with the 2.4 rather than upgrading it) and then using the virtualenv package to use it in a sandbox for non-distribution applications made things a lot easier too.

So, looking at the INSTALL file it seems that the two changes needed would be

easy_install python-application<1.2.0
and
easy_install sqlobject==0.9

I'll try that out this afternoon.  Will that <1.2.0 work for easy_install or do I need to go find a specific version that I want to use?

Richard