[OpenSIPS-Users] .Can OpenSips support SBC?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Jan 4 14:51:03 CET 2010

Hi YinLin,

Well, for opensips, the cps (calls per second) is the most relevant
param. And the value is higly depending on the complexity of the
configuration/routing script.

You can do a simple SBC for NAT, but also you can do (as have recently
implemented) and SBC with TLS, NAT traversal, disaptching and failover
between servers, topology hiding, redirect handling, etc....

So, it is hard to give a number without having the script itself.

www.voice-system.ro