[OpenSIPS-Users] Prepaid_lock problem in CDRTool

ASHWINI NAIDU ashwini.naidu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 10:08:52 CET 2010

Hi all,

    I have installed CDRtool version 6.9.9. *I have set the Prepaid_lock to
1* to disable multiple calls from a single prepaid account. But the parallel
call gets established. How can I solve this problem

$RatingEngine=array("socketIP"               => "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx",
                    "socketPort"             => "9024",
                    "cdr_source"             => "opensips_radius",
                    "allow"                  => array
('10.','xxx.xxx.xxx.'),
                    "prepaid_lock"           => 1,
                    "priceDenominator"        => 1, // Rates units (global
setting)

--
Thanking You,
Ashwini BR Naidu