[OpenSIPS-Users] Setting opensips for maximum performance

Jan Rozhon jan.rozhon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 10:01:01 CET 2010

Hi Bogdan,

I also thought, that the problem may be in SIPp, however most error I
get in SIPp are 500 Server Error Occured, so It directed me to
Opensips, moreover I tried to increase the load on a single VM and the
problems didnt occure until I reached 100% CPU utilization on SIPp VM.

Disabling the authentication is not an option for me, because I need
it in my thesis, but I will try it to see, if it is not the
bottleneck.

Thanks
Jan