[OpenSIPS-Users] Route calls based on CPS rate

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Feb 15 14:28:34 CET 2010

Hi Rajib,

LB module is doing routing based on the load as current ongoing calls
per destination.

To compute the CPS for a destination can be a bit tricky  - there is no
module for doing it, Probably you can try to count the call using some
shared mem variable (directly in script) and to try to calculate on the
fly the CPS, but as said, does not seams an easy one (from mathematical
perspective).

www.voice-system.ro