[OpenSIPS-Users] issue with my XML script, b2bua

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Thu Feb 11 15:46:26 CET 2010

Hi Brian,

Ok, I can write a sample scenario for the topology hiding case. It will
have no rules, because only the default pass through rule is applied. It
will only have an init section:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<scenario id="tophiding" name="Topology hiding" type="script">
     <init>
         <bridge>
            <server>
                <id>server1</id>
            </server>
            <client>
                <id>client1</id>
                <type>message</type>
                <destination>
                    <value type="initial">server1</value>
                </destination>
            </client>
         </bridge>
     </init>
</scenario>

This scenario specifies that two entities must be created, a server on
to deal with the received INVITE and a client one to start the dialog on
the other side. The destination for this client entity is exactly the
one from the received INVITE, so we have - value type="initial" and to
be taken from entity server1.

Hope this helps.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro