[OpenSIPS-Users] What is protocol/port mismatch?

opensipslist at encambio.com opensipslist at encambio.com
Mon Feb 8 17:03:19 CET 2010

Hello Bogdan,

An ven., févr 05, 2010, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu schrieb:
>opensipslist at encambio.com wrote:
>> I see a variety of things on the page 'Resources/Documentation/
>> Out Of Memory' http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsTsMem, but
>> I'm not sure if you are referring to it which one exactly then?
>>
>That is the right one - use the compile instructions from there and
>run use memlog=10 (to avoid extra debugs from memory) and memdump=1
>(to get mem dump at shutdown)
>
>If a mem issue is found, your opensips will automatically coredump
>and dump mem stats.

Okay I finally got everything compiled, configured, running, and...

  ...dumping. Here's the backtrace:

Core was generated by `/pfx/sbin/opensips -P /pfx/var/opensips/opensips.pid -m 64'.
[New process 12345    ]
#0  0xd0e19f23 in replace_uri (msg=0x8355f48, display=0x8046f48, uri=0x8046f50, hdr=0x8356658, rr_param=0xd0e1fa68) at replace.c:271
271 replace.c: No such file or directory.
    in replace.c
(gdb) bt
#0  0xd0e19f23 in replace_uri (msg=0x8355f48, display=0x8046f48, uri=0x8046f50,
                hdr=0x8356658, rr_param=0xd0e1fa68) at replace.c:271
#1  0xd0e1c701 in w_replace_to (msg=0x8355f48, p1=0x8348a88
                "\030?3\b\004", p2=0x0)
    at uac.c:408
#2  0x08076000 in do_action ()
#3  0x0807961b in run_action_list ()
#4  0x08077574 in do_action ()
#5  0x0807961b in run_action_list ()
#6  0x08078177 in do_action ()
#7  0x0807961b in run_action_list ()
#8  0x080799f0 in run_top_route ()
#9  0x080be52a in receive_msg ()
#10 0x080f4c74 in tcp_read_req ()
#11 0x080f67fd in ?? ()
#12 0xcc78ebe8 in ?? ()
(gdb)

It seems to me that the crash came just after trying memcpy(3),
but looking at modules/uac/replace.c:271 I still don't see the
reason. I am using uac_replace_from and uac_replace_to in the
route script but there is no mention of 'no more pkg mem' in
the logs at all (from replace.c:268.)

There is a lot in the log (I used debug=4) as well as sip_trace
so I don't know what to post. It will be a nightmare sanitizing
the post to hide private information. What do you recommend?

Regards,
Brian