[OpenSIPS-Users] Building Presences and PUA for OpenSIPS 1.6.1

Steven C. Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Fri Feb 5 15:26:54 CET 2010

Anca,

 Thanks for the pointer. We've been running a 1.3 release for so long I had trouble finding the relevant changelog. I do have one more item. When performing a syntax check on the config I get three errors. OpenSIPS 1.6.1 does not like the use of t_release() in a route block. This syntax worked in 1.3.x. It seems to be related to the presence module again but the README for presence says t_release is still supported. Can you provide any insight into what is happening?

 The config section with the error is:

route[2]
{
    xlog("L_INFO","Entering Route[2] $ci: $rm r-uri <$ru> from <$fu> to <$tu> [$si]\n");
    if (!t_newtran()) {
        sl_reply_error();
        exit;
    };

    if (is_method("PUBLISH")) {
        xlog("L_INFO","Route[2] $ci: Calling handle_publish\n");
        if ($hdr(Sender)!= NULL)
            handle_publish("$hdr(Sender)");
        else
            handle_publish("");
        t_release();
    } else if (is_method("SUBSCRIBE")) {
        xlog("L_INFO","Route[2] $ci: Calling handle_subscribe\n");
        handle_subscribe();
        t_release();
    } else if (is_method("NOTIFY")) {
        if (bla_handle_notify()) {
           xlog("L_INFO","Route[2] $ci: Call to bla_handle_notify OK\n");
           t_reply("200", "OK");
        } else {
           xlog("L_INFO","Route[2] $ci: Call to bla_handle_notify FAILED\n");
           t_reply("404", "Not found (BLA notify)");
        }
        t_release();
    } else {
        xlog("L_INFO","Leaving Route[2] $ci \n");
    }
    exit;
}

Thanks,Steve