[OpenSIPS-Users] Quota system problem

Pedersen R. peersen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 07:34:21 CET 2010

For now,
I add quota on opensips.subscriber table;
I just change in opensips.cfg this case 1 part:

        switch ($retcode) {
        case 2:
            # Call with no limit
                        xlog("L_INFO", "Call control: no limit\n");
        case 1:
            # Call with a limit under callcontrol management (either prepaid
or postpaid)
                        xlog("L_INFO", "Call control: limit under
callcontrol management \n");
                if (db_is_user_in("From","quota")) {
                        sl_send_reply("403", "Call denied. Monthly Quota is
spent.");
                        xlog("L_INFO","Quota atteint");
                        exit;
                } else {
                    xlog("L_INFO","Quota pas encore atteint");
                }
            break;

But the opensips.grp table is still empty, same for cdrtool.quota_usage
table.
Why the quotaCheck.php cron is not doing his job?

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 11:53 PM, osiris123d <duane.larson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Haven't worked with Quota yet, but perhaps this will get you started down
> the
> right path
>
> Look at the "bye_on_timeout_flag" modparam in Dialog module
>
> http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/dialog.html#bye-on-timeout-flag-id
>

> Heard about the "bye_on_timeout_flag" on this post
> http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/users/2008-October/001116.html

Peers