[OpenSIPS-Users] One way audio - media port changed (opensips / mediaproxy)

Magnus Burman magnus.burman at adamo.es
Wed Feb 3 14:43:24 CET 2010

Now I see what you're saying. I thought mediaproxy used the wrong port in
the re-invite, while it is in fact not engaged at all and thus the original
IP and port is sent on. That makes a lot of sense, thank you.

According to the docs the engage_media_proxy should only be called once on
the initial invite thou and after that use the dialog module to trace the
dialog. Any suggestions as how to debug where it fails? I'm not getting any
output in the syslog.

Cheers,
Magnus