[OpenSIPS-Users] How to force opensips add port field in via header?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Feb 3 12:35:48 CET 2010

El Miércoles, 3 de Febrero de 2010, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu escribió:
> Hi Iñaki,
>
> Well, that is for forcing a totally different port, not for forcing the
> addition of the default port. But theoretically it may work...not sure
> about the practical part :).

Hi, by adding such option "advertised_port=5060" the Via header generated by
OpenSIPS will contain the port 5060, sure. I had to use this hack and it works
(5060 is added to Via).

Of course, when listening in different ports it could be a problem. However I
though there were some modifications so "listen" allows such option, but not
sure.

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>