[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA - Opensips crash on b2b_init_request("top hiding");

Max Mühlbronner mm at 42com.com
Mon Feb 1 18:19:18 CET 2010

Hi,

No, Sorry what i meant was: I had some crashes, but on some calls it was
working. (before your svn fix) But now after your fixes it seems like it
is indeed working fine! (first time --> for me with b2bua module!)
Yes, i am just running topology hiding with nothing special. At least
now it seems to be working great, i will report if there are any
coredumps/issues.

Thanks very much, again.

Max M.