[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA - Opensips crash on b2b_init_request("top hiding");

Max Mühlbronner mm at 42com.com
Mon Feb 1 16:56:04 CET 2010

Hello,

Thanks! Already updated via svn today and it was better / only crashed
on certain combinations, made some tests afterwards: it is working for
me now :)
But i also just updated to the newest revision (6550) , just to be sure.

I am still a bit confused about the whole b2bua module. Does it mean
B2bua only works on 1.6.1svn and not in stable version? Because in my
experience it is not supported on 1.5, and additionally not working on
1.6.0 ? So 1.6.1 from svn is the only version where b2bua Module is
supported correctly?

Thanks very much for your help.

Regards

Max M.