[OpenSIPS-Users] Matching problem in dialog module

opensipslist at encambio.com opensipslist at encambio.com
Mon Feb 1 11:47:12 CET 2010

Hello Bogdan,

An mer., janv 27, 2010, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu schrieb:
>opensipslist at encambio.com wrote:
>> An sam., janv 23, 2010, opensipslist at encambio.com schrieb:
>>> I send a INVITE over TLS and it is routed properly (I can call
>>> normally.) The validate_dialog() is failing to match routesets.
>>>
>> By the way, I've tried all three possible dlg_match_mode modes,
>> and I've tried using create_dialog() instead of set_flag(dlg_flag).
>> Every time I see the error that the route check failed.
>>
>Let me run some tests on this scenario (with proto changing).

I see from revision 6550 that you found some problem with dialog
matching and routeset comparisons. Do you recommend that we test
your changes, or is there some reason you've not written about it
on the mailing list?

Also, the two comments of revision 6550 don't indicate if the
correction to routeset comparison is dependent on the new RR API
extension (reporting the number of lr removed routes.)

Is it safe to build OpenSIPS with only the dialog routeset checking
correction and not the RR API extension?

If these two comments describe independent changes, it might have
been a better idea to make two different SCN revisions. I can't
figure out which changes to test for the dialog routeset checking.

Regards,
Brian