[OpenSIPS-Users] Starting OpenXCAP without any logs

CheeWii quanwei87 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 06:46:16 CET 2010

Yes,It doesn’t work in fork mode.

debianNTT:/etc/apt#
debianNTT:/etc/apt# /etc/init.d/openxcap start
Starting OpenXCAP server: openxcap .
debianNTT:/etc/apt# ps -ef|grep opencap
root      7424  7364  0 13:43 pts/0    00:00:00 grep opencap
debianNTT:/etc/apt#

 Python and twisted versions in my system are:
ii  python                      2.5.4-9                     An interactive
high-level object-oriented language (default version)
ii  python-4suite-xml           1.0.2-5                     An open-source
platform for XML and RDF processing
ii  python-application          1.2.1-1                     Basic building
blocks for Python applications
ii  python-apt                  0.7.7.1+nmu1                Python interface
to libapt-pkg
ii  python-libxml2              2.6.32.dfsg-5+lenny1        Python bindings
for the GNOME XML library
ii  python-twisted-bin          9.0.0-1+b1                  Event-based
framework for internet applications
un  python-twisted-bin-dbg      No                          No information.
ii  python-twisted-core         9.0.0-1                     Event-based
framework for internet applications
ii  python-twisted-web          9.0.0-1                     An HTTP protocol
implementation together with clients and servers
ii  python-twisted-web2         8.1.0-2                     An HTTP/1.1
Server Framework
ii  python-xcaplib              1.0.11                      Python library
for managing XML documents on XCAP server
ii  python-xdg                  0.15-1.1                    A python library
to access freedesktop.org standards
ii  python-xml                  0.8.4-10.1+lenny1           XML tools for
Python
ii  python-zope.interface       3.5.3-1+b1                  Interfaces for
Python

 Could I use the source tar to change the versions of python and twisted?
Before,I just install python and other  using "apt-get install ***".