No subject

Mon Dec 27 18:28:28 CET 2010

However, is there any way to tie this into the presence module?
Asterisk has a notion of 'hints' where you can say, set the value of
hint *761234567890, and then a phone can subscribe to that hint see
the BLF.
Is there any way to do this in OpenSIPS presence?

And another question on presence, is it possible, if I have 2 OpenSIPS
servers that share a presence database, for client A on server 1 to
subscribe to
the presence of client B registered on server 2 by just subscribing to
clientB at ServerA? (clientA doesn't know what server clientB might be
registered on).
Or do I have to add logic to rewrite the To header so that it
subscribes to clientB at ServerB (which also implies a shared location
db).

Thanks.

-- James