[OpenSIPS-Users] destroy dialog on transaction timeout and load balancer

Bobby Smith bobby.smith at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 04:12:44 CET 2010

Howdy Bogdan,

We've currently been using option 2 to reasonable success (a shell script /
cron), so we'll probably stick with that in the future.  I think playing
around with the new rtpproxy session timeout settings might also help keep
the problem in check.

Thanks, and thanks for the recent release!

Bobby Smith

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 9:02 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro