[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool and B Party Billing

Mike O'Connor mike at oeg.com.au
Wed Dec 15 23:21:45 CET 2010

Hi Mark

Yes your correct that there charged in both way, and for the outbound
calls I have this covered but as of right now CDRTool does not charge
the inbound calls at all. As it has no way of known who to charge.

So two thing need to change:
1. CDRTool needs to have a rate which is different to the outbound rate.
2. OpenSIPS needs to provide some sort of detail in the CDR so that
CDRTool can identify the call and charge at a different rate.

I've look at this issue a lot and I really do not now how to configure
for the above requirements.

Mike