[OpenSIPS-Users] Drouting module parameters not found

Ronald Cepres rbcepres at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 15:44:31 CET 2010

Not actually from SVN but from the website. Here is the actual download
link:
http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/latest/src/opensips-1.6.3-tls_src.tar.gz

Btw, I have also tried recompiling the source code successfully. However,
the previously mentioned errors when running OpenSIPS itself remains the
same.

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 9:25 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro