[OpenSIPS-Users] XMPP Stream Errors;

David J. david at styleflare.com
Mon Dec 13 13:10:34 CET 2010

I am trying to connect to my ejabber server and getting stream errors;

I am not sure how to connect this module; I set all the parameters as
follows;

modparam("xmpp", "backend", "component")
#modparam("xmpp", "xmpp_domain", "domain.com")
modparam("xmpp", "xmpp_host","domain.com")
modparam("xmpp", "sip_domain", "domain.com")
modparam("xmpp", "xmpp_port", 5269)
modparam("xmpp", "xmpp_password", "passw0rd")

I start opensips from the command line and see some very fast loop
spitting out stream errors;

Like its trying to connect to the server but fails maybe?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.