[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips B2B + RTP proxy in bridged mode

beci345 becinagy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 11:48:50 CET 2010

Hello to all,
i'm using the Opensips as proxy in multihomed mode (one public IPaddr and
one internal), with relaying RTP traffic through RTP proxy in bridged mode:

UA --->OpenSipsIP1-OpenSipsIP2 ---->UA (signalling)
UA---->RTPproxyIP1-RTPproxyIP2------->UA (RTP), RTP proxy in bridged mode.

Everything works OK, SDP information is modified correctly in subsequent
INVITE messages (using the force_rtp_proxy("ei")):

UA (SIP INVITE, SDP Connection information IPofUA) ---> Opensips (SIP
INVITE, SDP Connection information IP2)----> UA

However, i have problem if i would like to extend the configuration with
topology hiding functionality - byusing the B2B modules.
By calling the scenario with b2b_init_request("top hiding"), Opensips fires
out the INVITE with wrong SDP Connection information (IP of calling UA)
towards the called party.
I was not able to set the SDP in correct way...
I've tried tricks from textops module, not successful. Is there anybody who
could advice how to fix it, or is this configuration possible? Im' using
OpenSIPS 1.6.2.

Thanks and regards,
Bela